- China, India, Brasilia & LatAm, Africa (South, Central) as 1st order;
- Native origin;
- 1-2 hour per day for project;
- Knowledge of the concept and adoption of the philosophy of the DARFChain project
- Activity in the public sector or public activity for at least 2 years
- 2 representatives per region
Bring concept and philosophy, concept and nuances of work to the audience of your language group by means of communication on thematic resources and answering questions by e-mail.
How to become an ambusador:
Tell us about your desire to become the project's ambassador: register on site and send us email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the message, specify your data (name, country, language, background in business)
Until project starts (in begin of 2018) we'll pay to Ambassadors 1000 DARFs/month
After starts you will be invite first to be a partner in your county and will receive share of profit that system generate in your country.
Accrual of DARFs:
Every month, end of the month